10 things that reduce the cost of brochure printing
Low-Cost Brochure printing is a necessary item for corporate promotion, It represents company’s services and products with image and graphics. There is always a concern about the rate of the brochure. It always costs high to print also it is a part of heavy designing and graphics so it takes the number of pages. here are important 10 things that reduce the cost of brochure printing.
- Do paperwork so that it pages will be in the multiple of 4 like 4 pages, 8 pages, 12 pages etc.
- If pages of the brochure will be 8 then use 220 gsm thickness of paper so that it will be bulky in hand and not high in cost
- If the number of the pages of the brochure will be 12 then use inner 8 pages thickness 170 gsm and 4-page cover will be 220 gsm.
- Brochure pages require varnish or lamination when graphics will be the dark colour. The cover should be laminated but inner pages lamination will increase cost. So inner page should be varnish instead of lamination.
- Try to use background white or light graphics so that it looks soothing and no to need varnish or lamination
- If the matter is less try tri-fold brochure that is 2 fold of A4 size paper.
- Always choose the quantity of brochure multiple of 4 like 4000, 8000, 12000 etc
- If the pages of the brochure will be 8 then you can print minimum 1000 brochure for economical pricing.
- If there is tri-fold brochure choose A4 size paper and minimum quantity 4000.
- If brochure pages will be 20 or more use 130 gsm paper in inner pages and cover will be laminated and 220 gsm.
These 10 things that reduce the cost of brochure printing will help you to print the cheapest cost brochure. We at Graphics Pulse always understand the customer’s requirement and suggest rates as per demand.